Freitag, 31. Dezember 2010

happy new year

Hey guys! Hope you all had a good start in the year 2011 :) I still have four more hours the year 2010 and I still don't know how I'll celebrate it.
Actually I wanted to upload my latest video diary, but the last time I tried it didn't work and now I'm on a different computer. But who cares, most of you have already seen it on my Facebook anyway. I enjoyed the last two weeks on the Eastcoast, especially the time in New York and Washington DC aand of course the time in the huge mall. Ahh, talking of a huge mall - I just discovered a video from when I was in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago where a woman asked me if I could be her hairmodel for a few minutes to present her curly tongs :D well, it wasn't something special at all. But I did it and here's a veerryy short video:



Tomorrow we are going to have a huge nice New Year's meal with 8 people or so, and tons of dessert :):) Thats going to be good. Otherwise I don't have any plans for the next days. But ughh, I think school starts on Monday -.- But the good thing is that a new semester starts and I'll have Photography as a subject! 
I would like to show you some of the pictures of Washington DC , but unfortunately my hostbrother took most of them and I still haven't got them yet. So I upload just a few of the ones from my camera, which aren't really good.


my hotelroom, nothing special but I had it completely for my own.





Bill for Dinner..


The White House

As soon as I get the other pictures I will upload them, but I have no idea how long it takes. Now, I'm just chatting with friends and Kay and me are thinking of making a Welcome-Party when we both come back to Germany, we're living in the same city anyway. That'd be soo goood!
Ok, nothing more to say. Enjoy the year 2011 <3 only six more months and 15 days and I'm back!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen