Donnerstag, 17. März 2011

Where hope grows, miracles blossom.

- Elna Ray
nice quote, i think.

Hey guys. Only one more day and we fiinally have weekend! This week seemed like the longest week ever to me.. already on Tuesday I woke up thinking it was Friday and today I was totally convinced that it's Saturday and I didn't want to get up :D whateverr. So one thing I learned in this week was, that rumors in High Schools seriously spread out that fast how it's always shown in the movies. People you don't know come to you and ask if that is true, you just say wtf how have you heard of this stupid gossip and they respond "its all over twitter". Seriously, is their life so boring and uninteresting that they have to invent and 'tweet' rumors about exchange kids, which are not even true?! :D kind of sad. But I don't care, I don't even have Twitter and I am not worried because it's just a rumor and so many people know that it's not true.

So what did I do this week.. had a cookie eating orgy at Subways with a bunch of people ;D, worked out at the Y, piano lesson, went to Dutch Bros, Taco Bell etc in lunch.. so it was basically like every week. Tomorrow I'll go to Amanda after school, in the evening is a big dinner at Denny's planned with many people, and after that we have a sleepover at Amandas :). Saturday we are going shopping for Prom dresses. I have no idea what kind of dress I want.. it's definetely not going to be easy. 

I wish I would be as tired in the night as I am in the morning -.- ha I guess all these coffeine drinks at Dutch or Starbucks don't make it better. However, I will just do homework now and then try to fall asleep, even if I will end up laying down and thinking til 1.


Ahh, and we have a "party" tomorrow in Latinclass. That means that everyone brings food and candy and we're just chill and talk the whole period. Sweet. 
Thats all from me right now - have a nice weekend !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen