Dienstag, 12. April 2011

sweet

Right now I'm really having a good time here :)
I didn't have school today, so Sophie and Martin came to my house. We had a big breakfast with tons of waffles and pancakes, went to the holidaymarket, watched the movie black swan, ordered pizza.. it was fun. Tomorrow I'll only go to school to eat pancakes with friends at my history teachers classroom and for the senior picture. Other than that we'll go to Dutch Bros and to Martins house. Pretty awesome, while all the others have to take these state tests we just chill :D


what we call 'going to the fitness studio' ;D

and nope, my dress wasn't that short. I put my tights off to go into the water;). 

Haha and I've got another video for you.. when we went to Olive Garden on Friday they told the waiter it was my birthday (I didn't want them to!) so that we would get free dessert :D here's the fake birthday singing..

Sophie sent me many videos today, maybe I'm gonna upload a few more. Or actually rather not, theyre kind of embarrassing :D

62 days left.


Just found this picture of me in Wyoming.. so weird that this is already 8 months old. Kind of feels like yesterday that I arrived in the US , on the other hand like I lived here for years. So sad that now when it gets better and better I always have the thought in my mind that I have to leave sooo soon. Whatever, I can't change it. I know I'm gonna be very happy to come home :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen