Mittwoch, 17. November 2010

autumn :)

Today was a nice day! During first to fourth period I wasn't in school, we went with the Interact-club to a warehouse and helped packing food boxes for poor people. We were even in the TV!
I never felt so awake in school, I went to bed last night around 9(!), I've never went to bed so early in my life :D and I had a large Starbucks Coffee in the morning and a Moccha at Dutch Bros during school, so this was my first day without being tired.. I enjoyed it haha. After school my hostmum and me went out for lunch to the Moonstone Bistro, it's soo goood there! Then we went grocery shopping and stuff.. I was at the WorldMarket today for the first time - I didn't even know we have one - they have Kinderschokolade and other german chocolate! Thats so awesome, so my parents don't have to send me candies. 
After that I went to youth group at Bethel, it was amazing as always. :)

Here are the pictures we took after we came back from the Interact thing, while everyone else was in class :P











Now you know a bit what was going on today :P but my last days were also very nice:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen