Freitag, 12. November 2010

♥ SIX FLAGS

Yesterday was one of the best days ever ! We went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, near by San Francisco. The weather was perfect (but I had too warm clothes-.-), it was not crowded at all - usually you have to line up two hours for a rollercoaster but we could stay seated and ride as often as we wanted, and I touched a dolphin! I bought a few professional pictures they made with the dolphin and the characters who were walking around the parc, but don't know how to put them on the computer. So I just upload the pictures from my camera.

















wonderful day


Today I'm going to the Footballgame and have a sleepover at Sophie's house :) and tomorrow we go hopefully to the mall. Good 4-day weekend <33

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen