Sonntag, 28. November 2010

sick'n tired

Actually I would be in the mall right now, but instead I have the honour of laying in my bed and starving 'cause I'm sick and if I eat anything I throw it up -.- niiice on the last day of my break where the weather was sunny. Well, I have no choice.
But I have good news, too! On the first weekend of December I'm going to SAN FRANCISCO! I can't wait, this city must be so amazing. 

Yesterday we were at a Chinese Restaurant, that reminded me of the last day when I was in Germany with my best friends eating in a Chinese Restaurant.. I miss them soo much!
After that Julia,Amanda,Ivy and me had a sleepover :)

So, what I'm gonna do now? Eating soup and crackers and want this day to be over. Hopefully I feel good tomorrow, I rather go to school then being so bored and sick. 
Byebyeeee =)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello pretty!
    I took a look on your blog and I think it's really interesting: I like so much the pics and the outfits that you propose, so, you have a new follower!
    I hope you visit my blog, too!
    I would be very happy, if we could follow each other.
    Kiss

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. dankeschön für deinen lieben kommentar & dein lob, hab mich wirklich sehr gefreut.:)

    Winterliche Grüße,
    CuteBlossomCherry
    x3
    ----
    http://cuteblossomcherry.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen