Freitag, 5. November 2010

i li-li-li-like it



I'm very happy. Next weekend we go to SIXFLAGS, I can't waiitt! So excited for these great rollercoasters. Here is one of them:
Pretty cool, isn't it? :P

So, I like my life here. During lunch we mostly go to Taco Bell, Burger King, Jamba Juice or whatever. Every Tuesday I go to to the pizzeria RoundTable and have a pizza-buffet :) and veryy often we get Sandwiches at the Holidaymarket (theyre soo gooood) or in-n-out Burger or something. Love junkfood.

 Usually the car is filled completely, we are four in the back
and there are always people sitting in the trunk of the car ;D

Today was the second last Homegame, I don't want it to end :/ It's always so much fun, I love Footballgames. 

 

Powderpuff :D

Yesterday I went to Shasta Lake, it is so beautiful there! And there is the 2nd largest dam of the nation. Hope we go back there soon.







Nov.7th 
Today I went with friends to the shoppingmall :) Actually I only wanted just looking and buy 1 or 2 things, but I ended up with 3 full bags, filled with everything you can imagine, and I was at the hairdresser, got a few new highlights and a cut. Now it's 00:10, I'm sitting here in my bed with a hot chocolate, laptop, not tired at all and don't know what to do. 

- many people would be terrified to see their character in the mirror instead of their face -

 Not sure if I translated it right.. but it's so true.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen