Samstag, 13. November 2010

sleepover!

Love sleepover-parties, last night I had a blast with the girlss. The Footballgame was good (of course we won) and then Sophie,Amanda,Kaylene,Shannon and me drove with loud music a bit through Redding, to Dutch Bros and a Pizzeria. We ended up in Sophies house and camper :P















:)

Tomorrow we actually want to drive to Chico to go shopping,  there are very good malls with Hollister,Forever21 and everything, but my area-rep (Betreuerin) wants to come over and talk to us. That sucks so bad, I hope my hostmum is going to cancel this meeting. I really need to go shopping! 
Another good thing my hostdad told me today is that we may go to San Francisco in the first December-weekend. That would be so awesome, I hope we really do this. 
Okay, enough for today. I'll post something soon :-*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen