Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011

good times

So first of all I'm not homesick anymore, I really enjoyed the last days and I'm happy to be here and I want to embrace every minute.
Friday evening and the whole Saturday Alex and me were at the Jesus Culture Conference. We had an amazing time with a few thousand people and 4 concerts!  When we stood in line, two guys turned around and introduced themselves. We talked and it came out that they were from Germany, too. Was ein Zufall! So yesterday during lunch we went to In-N-Out Burger (best burger in the world) and Dutch Bros Coffee (best coffee in the world) and we took pictures in a photobooth .. two times :) I have never done it before ha, it was fun. Then we went back to the Conference and for dinner we went to Chipotle, a mexican restaurant where we ate Tacos and Burrito. Tastyy! And because of Alex, the whole Convention Center knows now that I'm from Germany.. the guy on the stage asked from which states people are coming and from which countries..then Alex screamed Here is a girl from Germany and I was in the fifth row so everyone looked at me and the guy on the stage asked 'Sprechen Sie Deutsch?' :D kind of embarrassing but its ok.
Now I'm going to have a shower, skyping with my parents and a friend and then Amanda, Julia and I are going to the mall.

am Ende.. bisken fertig :D

Russell Evans (Planetshakers) best speaker!


2 Kommentare:

  1. du hast einen schönen blog! lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das letzte Bild ist so süß! Schöner Blog und viel Spaß in Californien weiterhin.

    AntwortenLöschen