Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

[:

I'm just bored right now so I make a short, random post. Today was a pretty nice day, after school we went to Starbucks, then my hostmum picked me up and and we ate at an awwweesome mexican restaurant (by the way: i found my replacement for Döner & Lahmacun, - mexican food<33) and later I was at the Youth Group til 9. Tomorrow after school I have to run my ass off; track practice. After yesterday I had now the whole day sore muscles :D I hope I won't die, cause its going to be warm, 69° (=20,5°Celcius). But on Friday when I have my little birthday party the weather is gonna be 72° (=22°Celcius) and sunny !! And thats in January *-* I always wanted to have good weather on my birthday and now this wish came true (: 
So otherwise theres not much going on. I'm looking forward to this weekend, the next weekend (Winter Formal and Leonies Goodbye Party) and I already count the days til San Diego.. only 20 days left!


 (pictures are from google and not taken by me)

Isn't it awesome :):) Beaches, Shopping, Seaworld .. and maybe we also go Disneyland<33
Life is good
So I go to bed I'm enormously tired. See ya later alligator ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen