Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

chillin'

Yesterday Leonie came to my house, we rented some movies, bought Popcorn and chocolate and had a sleepover. It was fun, we shared my last German Milka Chocolate and I finally saw the movie Remember Me, which was very sad. After she left today, I skyped about an hour with my brother and he tried to help me with my Virus on the laptop.. but no matter what I try to do it won't change anything -.- so stupid. Now I'm just eating chocolate ice cream and chilling.. my hostmum brought mexican food home from Chipotle and I think now I'm gonna watch another rented movie which I haven't seen yet and eat popcorn :)
Tomorrow we may go to the mall or miniture golf, I don't know I just wanna do something! :D On Monday Sophie and me planned on going ice skating at Mount Shasta, hopefully we find more people who wanna join us [: 
So that was everything for today :D

edit: I skyped 3 hours with my best friend Katja

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen