Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011

weekend

The weekend was nice. On Friday I had a sleepover with 8 girls at my house and on Saturday we made crepes with a few people :)








 Those were from Friday, here a few from Saturday and others from last week.







Track Training ;D


 
Drama :D

 
So my weekend consisted of TONS OF FOOD and FRIENDS! :) and ew I don't know if I ever mentioned that American popcorn is disgusting - it's salty. However, I atually kinda got used to it and ate it pretty often.. but now we discovered the kettle corn which tastes sweet as German popcorn! Haha, I'm so happy about that. But still I just decided that one of the first things I'll do in Germany is going to a cinema and buy a huge bag of popcorn :D. Umm so here are my plans for this week so far: Monday - going swimmin with Sophie (if the weather doesn't change) ; Tuesday - Track practice & eating Pizza at RoundTable ; Wednesday - i don't know what to do after school yet but in the evening Youth Group ; Thursday - Track practice and we're not sure if we go spray-tanning on Thursday or Friday, depends on what the plans are for Friday. Ah and talking of that, I didn't mention that Sophie's birthdaypresent for me was going Spraytanning!!:) It lasts for only one week but it's nice and since I wear a white dress to Winter Formal it's worth it. So on Saturday we go to Mckenzie's house and go eating somewhere and then Winter Formal Dance =] and on Sunday is Leonie's Goodbye-Party, so sad that she leaves =/ So now I'm gonna eat something again and then I don't know what to do cuz I can't fall sleep that early..
Have a good week! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen