Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2011

blabla

Hey guys!
I don't really know what to tell you, but I just felt like writing an blog entry. So this week nothing really special happened. It's still cold, and today it was raining and even hailing when Sophie, Martin and me were walking to Subway- we were so wet when we arrived =/ 
Since yesterday and for the next couple of days we have friends from my hostparents staying here.. They are nice and make amazing cookies and cakes, I like I like.. :D
Today I bought my ticket for Sadie Hawkins Glow Dance, I hope it'll be fun. But they have harsh rules this time for the dresscode and dancing. I don't even remember all of it (long list hanging in the school :D), but your dress/pants can't be shorter than 3 inches I think above the knee, not strapless, in gerneral not showing much skin and no grinding - just face-to-face dancing. I really don't care much about that.. just pointless that we have to wear longer clothes to the dance than we wear at school :D
But this dance is casual, you wear matching shirts with your date or friends. So I don't need to go shopping for any fancy dresses ;) 

Don't know what to tell you anymore, not so much going on right now. Just post random pictures I just discovered on my laptop ;D

 
on a cable car in san francisco, wanna go back to this city

missy <3 i love my dog! i'm kissing her but on the pic it looks kinda weird.




gotta love my breakfast


I remember taking this picture while eating lunch, SFO<3



Kind of looking forward to go home, but also excited for the next / last four months. Last time is always the best time. And once the weather is getting warm again, I can really enjoy it here :) 

Only tomorrow and then weekend, yayy! And tomorrow is chilled, having the talentshow so all periods are a bit shorter, and Heather, Joelle and I are going to Dutch Bros <33 so the schoolday will hopefully be over quickly.
Alriiighttt, good night!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen