Sonntag, 13. Februar 2011

disneyland

Finally my dream came true :) I am such a Disney freak and always wanted to go to the original in California. When we flew to San Diego, I had no idea that we would drive to Anaheim for Disneyland. But my hostdad wanted to surprise me and I was just sooo happy. We only went there because of him, my hostmum wouldn't have taken me there.
It was so amazing. The weather was perfect, about 24°C and it was not too crowded, longest we had to stand in line was for Space Mountain approximately 45 minutes. The others were pretty fast and I'm glad we upgraded our tickets for 25$ more for the second parc (Disney California Adventure) which included the FastPass (that means you could skip most of the waiting line almost up to the front). The second parc was much better than the original, there was the Screamin' Coaster and Soarin', which was a flight simulator over California .. the graphic was amazing and you really felt as if you were flying around these places because of the sound, wind, and smell they added. So here are some pictures of me :)








thats just a picture of a picture I bought, bad quality..



So someday when I'll go back to the United States and visit Florida, I will definetely visit Disneyland in Orlando. It's supposed to be the best one and the biggest for sure! I heard that you have to spend at least a whole week there and you still wouldn't be able to see all of it.
Well, enough talking of Disney. I'm glad that I don't have school tomorrow, but I'm not looking forward to spend the day doing homework.. which I actually should do cause I have to catch up a whole week. But how I know myself, I will use the chance of no school to skype with my friends :) that is more important anyway. 
Allllriiight I'm gonna eat the last blueberry muffin and start unpacking my suitcase (how I hate that!) and going to bed.
Have a good day <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen